-
June 22nd, 2003, 12:04 AM
#31
Inactive Member
Well, I put Jim's stepper pulley (very nice looking piece by the way and I have pictures if someone can post them) on and now I'm showing 13 psi. I had 15 minutes to tune on the freeway on the way to the track (I made about 5-6 brief WOT runs in 4th gear and watched the O2 readout on my PMS unit to make sure it went into rich territory).
I made 6 1/8 mile runs in three hours without a ping or any other problem in sight. So far so good on 91 octane daily driving too. I only managed a best of 8.7 at 85 mph with a 2.2 60' time, but it feels like it's pulling a lot harder now, and needs some real tuning. I'm going to try and get to a dyno over the next week, I'll post up what happens. I think my 100K mile plus stock cat and 2.25" Type R B-pipe is choking things up a bit at this point too [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks